Hi everyone! I know I said I would post up this post by the end of April but its May 1st! Close enough right?? I honestly couldn’t find 10 bloggers that I was subscribed to that had under 200 followers- I subscribed to a lot of “popular” bloggers but I will add to the list once I find some really good ones!
So I was nominated for the Liebster Award first a longgg time ago but montgomerytiffany doesn’t have a blog anymore so I couldn’t answer her questions =( I know, how sad! So the second time around (quite recently) I was nominated again by livingwithanxietyandpanicdisorder so this time I’m doing it- no more procrastinating!
So if you don’t know what a Liebster Award is- its for not-so-know bloggers who deserve to be recognized by their dedicated work so by nominating bloggers with less then 200 followers they can potentially get more followers when other bloggers mention them in their posts.
So here are the rules:
1. Thank the person that nominated you!
2. Post 11 Facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions posted by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate 10 Bloggers with less than 200 followers that you think deserve some recognition
5. Inform those bloggers that you’ve nominated them!
6. Post 11 questions for them to answer
I want to thank livingwithanxietyandpanicdisorder and montgomerytiffany for nominating me- I really do appreciate it and it warms my heart to know that readers like them love what I do! So thank you to you guys too!
11 facts about me (that you probably didn’t know):
1. I’m currently obsessed looking for “the yellow glow foundation/luminator/concealer”.
2. I’m cutting down on buying excess makeup by going “paraben-free”
3. I love mixing up my own concoctions (especially makeup)
4. I am a box hoarder (yes, the buying online-kind-of-boxes) =p
5. I make drawers/organizers out of those boxes
6. I love doing DIYs for stuff that costs a lot of $$$
7. I’m working on posting makeup tutorials/posts on my other blog, Beautyaholic (please forgive me- its been while since I posted on there!)
8. I need a new computer (or battery)- my macbook has to be “charged” permanently to stay on lol
9. My cat, Oreo loves run over when I take my subscription box pictures
10. I have two other siblings, one older and another younger than me
11. I am “brutally” honest almost about everything- I can’t help it but I hate lying so it just comes out that way
11 questions from livingwithanxietyandpanicdisorder:
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I was first introduced to subscription boxes by my sister, at first I thought it was a dumb idea but it grew on me when I realized I don’t need full sized products since it takes me forever to finish it and my skin rejects it after constant use. So after some researching I saw all the blogs and it inspired me to blog about my experience.
2. What is your biggest dream in life?
Right now finding a great fun job doing something related to beauty and graphic design. After working hard and making money, traveling, I want to settle down and have a family.
3. If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why?
Channing Tatum! That man is gorgeous and so awesome! He’s so humble and he has a great sense of humor- I’d like to get to know him better over dinner any day.
4. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
Hmm, probably my location- I’d like to live in NY but its kinda scary being out there on your own!
5. Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes, I have! It was fun/scary till one of the shells went down my shirt! -.-
6. Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
Intelligence over looks- it’s sexy in it’s own way.
7. What is your favorite joke?
LOL I’m not a big joke person- just sarcastic… a lot.
8. What is the worst present you have ever recieved?
You know, I’ve always been “happy” about every present I get because it’s really the thought that counts… but if I HAD to say the worst one is my mom re-gifting a broken/old bracelet that I gave back to her… and she gave it to me ON my birthday! haha “Thanks mom.”
9. What is your worst fear?
Losing someone I love, I haven’t lost anyone super close to me yet- and I hope it doesn’t happen anytime soon.
10. Is there anything about the opposite sex you just don’t understand or comprehend?
Uh, how their minds work??? How can you have NO common sense when you’re so smart? Smh. I gotta think for the both of us now? lol
11. Do you want to build a snowman???
Love Frozen but I’m tired of snow! Soooo happy it’s spring/summer now! =D
Here’s the list of nominees (in no particular order):
melissa’s subscription box reviews– there’s some cool boxes I want to try
Robin L. Cole– tons of makeup products review I wanna try
The Fairest of them all– another blog I found with a korean box memebox
Spinning Lolo– tons of box reviews
breandykins– lots of makeup reviews and hauls
My Simple Joy Life– neat DIY stuff
And here are the questions for my nominees:
1. What motivated you to blog?
2. What’s your favorite hobby?
3. Do you believe in Karma?
4. Where’s your favorite place to write?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. What’s your most memorable childhood that you can remember?
7. If you could live anywhere- where and why?
8. Is there a bad habit you need to stop?
9. What’s your guilty pleasure food?
10. What is that ONE song that is constantly playing in your head?
11. If you can have a super power, what would it be?
Thanks for reading and thanks for keeping me going!